Ever dream of working for CDMO industry leader, in a location with a rich culture and history, in a Research & Development position? We have the perfect position for you!
Our client is seeking a Senior Development Engineer in Cleveland, OH!
Our client is an industry-leading contract development and manufacturing organization. They specialize in chemical development using analytical chemistry, engineering/manufacturing, synthetic chemistry and specialty chemistry manufacturing. This company sets themselves apart from the competition by providing excellent customer service, delivering a consistent quality product, and first-class analytical/organic chemistry.
The Senior Development Engineer will be a key contributor within a group responsible for performing purification process development, including small-scale experiments, scale-up, technology transfer and support for programs that bring new bio-pharmaceutical products to pre-clinical, clinical and commercial manufacturing phases. Serve as a compliance consultant for project teams across the company with the changing regulatory environment recommending changes to improve future development.
- Responsible for the lab-scale development and pilot-scale demonstrations of process technology for the manufacture of new chemical-based products with emphasis on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Works effectively in multi-disciplinary team environment
- Applies proficiency in engineering and chemistry gained by education and experiences
- Effectively interacts across internal divisions and with clients
- Coordinate activities of operations and support groups (Process Chemistry, Quality Control, Analytical Chemistry, Quality Assurance, Facilities Management) to achieve project goals
- Identifies areas of continuous improvement
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical Engineering with 10 or more years of experience in scale-up/preparation of pharmaceutical and specialty chemicals
- Strong presentations and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in first time scale-up and preparation
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrate success in prior positions
- Experience with pilot plant and kilo scale process equipment
- Knowledgeable in process/cleaning validation and equipment commissioning/qualification
- Good trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
Qualified Candidates Please Send us your CV
Biotech Partners is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process.