Ever dream of working for an industry leader in therapeutics for oncology/hematology, in a location with a rich culture and history, in a downstream process development position? We have the perfect position for you!
Our client is seeking a Senior Scientist (Downstream Process Development) in Seattle, WA!
Our client is an industry-leading organization in the biotech space that specializes in developing therapeutics to fight cancer. They utilize cutting-edge technology, their entrepreneurial culture and the most innovative minds in the field to develop science of what’s next in biotechnology. This platform (modular protein technology) enables next-generation sequencing. Our client sets themselves apart with proprietary technology combined with a history of innovation, dedication and development.
The Senior Scientist is a hands-on position and plays an integral role in planning, design of experiments, and the daily execution of the company’s Downstream Process Development function. The primary role will be to develop and transfer robust scalable purification processes to clinical manufacturers to produce bispecific protein therapeutics for clinical trials (70% laboratory and 30% office setting). The ideal candidate would have experience with operating bench scale purification instruments, utilizing multiple chromatography modes, characterizing purification processes and filing regulatory submissions such as IND/IMPD’s
- Work with a team to achieve product milestones
- Operation of purification equipment (program purification methods, execute purification, and collecting/presenting purification data)
- Detailed planning of experiments in collaboration within the process development group and other groups
- Participation in the planning of project timelines, deliverables and milestones
- Authoring and receiving SOP’s, batch records, production protocols, deviation assessments, technical reports for GMP’s and CMC sections for regulatory filings
- Preparation of buffers and other purification solutions appropriate to scale
- Occasional travel, usually domestic
- Minimum education/experience in Chemical or biochemical engineering, or related field
- Ph.D. and two plus years in industry
- MS/MA ten plus years of relevant industry experience
- BS/BA and twelve plus years of relevant industry experience
Qualified Candidates Please Send us your CV
Biotech Partners is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process.