We are working with an industry leading CRO who is looking for an experienced professional to join them in a collaborative approach on the journey of getting new drugs to market.
Our client is seeking a Study Director Developmental & Reproductive Toxicology near Columbus, OH!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee-retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
Serve as a scientist in the conduct of assigned nonclinical research studies of basic to moderate complexity, to include study management, interpretation and reporting of study data, and assuring the regulatory compliance of these projects.
- Serve as a study director in the direction and execution of assigned studies in compliance with GLP regulations as they apply to the conduct of nonclinical research.
- Participate in proposal management and bid development process. Assist in the review of Letters of Commitment (LOC) in cooperation with client services.
- Participate in and coordinate all phases of the study planning process with appropriate departments.
- Generate high-quality protocols, amendments, and reports appropriate for assigned studies.
- Review, interpret, integrate, and present data on assigned studies, using the assistance of senior scientific staff as appropriate.
- Function as contact for the planning and execution of sponsor interaction related to assigned studies, including proposal management and study scheduling, conduct and reporting.
- Provide technical and scientific guidance to the research staff.
- Attend scientific meetings, conferences and training courses to enhance job and professional skills.
- Education: Ph.D. or equivalent in toxicology or related scientific related discipline.
- Experience: 1-5 years.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: N/A.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned
- Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft® Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations.
Qualified Candidates, Please Send us your CV
Biotech Partners is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process