Have you ever dreamed of working for a global, leading research service provider in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries?!
Our client is seeking a Genetic Senior Scientist!
Our clients are companies that specialize in providing research models to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, government, academia and other life science organizations. They are committed to helping customers reach their full potential which leads to an enhancement in the lives of people, animals, and the environment.
In this opportunity, you will be providing support in terms of genetic monitoring on a global scale as well as audit programs and breeding. This position requires utilizing scientific expertise to inform customers on industry trends, RCA/CAPA, research models and services. Also, this role will help to guide customers with their project management and product development.
- Support global genetic monitoring (animal data) and the associated audit program
- Collaborate with external labs on genetic analysis and focus on solutions for anomalies
- Assist customers with animal model technical inquiries regarding husbandry and health
- Lead cross-functional teams and facilitate scientific publications/regulatory documents
- Engage in IACUC activities, maintaining the highest animal welfare standards
- Analyze and interpret genetic data from customer studies (both internal/external)
- Improve processes for genetic monitoring, auditing, breeding, toxicology, and oncology
- Solve technical problems via scientific literature and advise on customer inquiries
- Create scientific training material for personnel and resolve technical issues for the team
- Participate in RCA exercises for genetic abnormalities, completing CAPA when needed
- Establish research goals and design projects with the appropriate methods/techniques
- Coordinate/give presentations at seminars, laboratory meetings or educational function
- PhD degree in population genetics or a similar field is preferred but not required
- Experience in management, rodent genetics and breeding
- Cryopreservation and rederivation knowledge is a must
- 5+ years with a similar industry background is ideal
- 2+ years of related field experience (preferably in vivo research) in animal care and use
- Preferred certifications: ALAT, LAT, LATG or CMAR
Qualified candidates, please send us your CV
Biotech Partners is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process.