We are working with an industry-leading CRO who is looking for an experienced professional to join them in a collaborative approach on the journey of getting new drugs to market.
Our client is seeking a Study Director – Molecular Imaging!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee-retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
- Plan and conduct non-clinical investigations
- Concentrate on internal/external communications, scientific expertise, and regulatory compliance
- Business development with a focus on customer service
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and contemporary scientific practices
- Effectively communicate with clients and scientific expertise, while developing and maintaining a viable client base
- Design Pharmokinetic studies
- PhD with dissertation focus in image analysis, radioisotopes, PET, SPEC, transitional nuclear imaging, or related topic area and 0-4 years relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s/Masters in relevant field and 3+ years as a Study Director
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Evening, weekend, extended shifts, or extra shift availability as needed
Qualified Candidates, Please Send us your CV
Biotech Partners is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process.