Our client is seeking an IT Project Manager in Rockville, MD (Contract Position)!
Our client is a large medical device company that holds an excellent employee-retention rate and offers competitive salaries and bonus structures. Additionally, this position allows for expansion and upward mobility in the future and is located near the Baltimore/Washington D.C. areas.
Project Manager will engage with internal and external parties to facilitate successful Oracle ERP implementation. Project Manager will plan and manage the delivery of Oracle ERP conversions – including upstream and downstream interfaces – spanning multiple Product Groups in a single Business Unit currently supported by various legacy systems. The successful candidate for this position will exhibit mastery of business engagement and organizational change management; possess practical experience managing multi-phase multi-site implementations while working with blended project teams; and display a track record of reducing project expense and duration.
- Partnering with IT, business stakeholders, and third parties in gathering requirements for ERP implementation.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to define project goals in business outcome terms
- Partnering with business Project Managers to build and engage SMEs for relevant work streams
- Working together with technical and functional resources to build work plans around minimum viable product and iterative delivery of Oracle ERP and other connected systems
- Proactively identifying, managing, and communicating issues and risks to Program Managers
- Tracking progress and adjusting plans as necessary; communicating status to the PMO and business stakeholders
- Addressing and resolving conflict through diplomatic facilitation, sound negotiation skills and consensus building
- Managing project budget
- Oracle EBS/ Cloud
- Minimum 7 years of experience managing end-to-end delivery of enterprise applications
- Experience implementing applications in large corporations with decentralized multi-business-unit environments
- Thorough knowledge of project management approaches and project governance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Scrum Master certification
Qualified Candidates Please Send us your CV
Biotech Partners is one of the leading Life Sciences recruiting companies throughout the United States, placing qualified candidates with world-renowned organizations for over twelve years. Our recruiting consultants are experts in their markets and provide industry insights and interview coaching to their candidates throughout the engagement process.